It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to Patch Jetty Based Launch setup for RTC extensions development in RTC 6.0.2?

anup Gaur (1392444) | asked Dec 24 '16, 11:10 a.m.
 While working with some attribute customization I came across a defect in RTC 6.0.2 and I applied IFix007. This resolved my bug. Now I'm also working on some RTC extensions for custom notification etc. and I have setup a Jetty based launch. I now have the same bug in the Jetty environment. How can I apply the IFix007 to it. 

Is there somewhere I can create a  Patch folder in the workspace to copy the IFix to apply the patch?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered Jan 05 '17, 4:09 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
As far as I can tell, currently only the initial SDK and plain java client libraries are published. You would need an SDK with the patch. Since that is not provided I don't see what you can do. I would suggest to create an enhancement request. I have seen that with other customers and there have been discussions how to address this, but no solution I would know of yet.
anup Gaur selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
anup Gaur commented Jan 05 '17, 10:36 a.m.

Thanks a lot Ralph for the answer. I was suspecting the same.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.