It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Missing Default Attributes

Gwen Thomas (4144) | asked Aug 22 '12, 9:22 a.m.
My Customer is having issues with missing work item attributes. Default attributes do not appear on the list of attributes found under Project Configuration > Configuration Data > Work Items > Types and Attributes. Under Project Configuration > Configuration Data > Work Items >Editor Presentations Attributes appear either with a red X next to them, and and error message such as "Kind 'Enumeration' needs as attribute of one of the following types: type, com.ibm.team.workitem.attributeType.enumirationTypes".

The customer is unable to create queries as they result in a java.lang.NullPointerException, However when creating a new work item these attributes appear as normal.

Also see Defect 227971

3 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered Aug 22 '12, 10:00 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Gwen,

I saw a similar post recently. I have no Idea what it could be and I think this a candidate for a problem where you should get Support involved opening a PMR (reference to the defect).

permanent link
Gwen Thomas (4144) | answered Aug 22 '12, 10:10 a.m.
Thanks Ralph, PMR has already been open for some weeks now (ref on the Work Item) and support have been unable to reach a resolution thus far....

permanent link
Jorge Flores (1) | answered Jul 02 '13, 4:18 p.m.
Gwen. Please, would you paste the PMR number that you opened?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.