It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How do i correctly install RDM 4.0 RC5 for RSA

Neal Middlemore (536) | asked Aug 22 '12, 5:59 a.m.
Hi,

I am trying to install RDM 4.0 RC5 for RSA and I am having issues.

I installed RDM by itself without a CLM 4.0 installation, but it doesn't appear to include it's own JTS, the RDM server will start but gives errors because it cannot access a JTS.

I then installed it at the same time as RTC 4.0, this correctly installed and connected RDM to the JTS, allowed me assign licenses etc.

When I tried to create a new project, I couldn't because there are no templates, I tried to deploy the pre-defined templates as normal but got the message that there aren't any to deploy.

Any idea what I have done wrong?

Thanks
Neal

Accepted answer

permanent link
Petter von Dolwitz (561812) | answered Aug 22 '12, 7:18 a.m.
 I fetched the "Single Download" package (RSA-DM-All-4.0RC5.zip) and then selected all three components (CLM, Jazz and DM) in the installation manager. The resulting installation is working for me.
Neal Middlemore selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Neal Middlemore (536) | answered Aug 22 '12, 8:33 a.m.
Petter,

I had downloaded the same package and that was the one I was using, but never had the additional options of CLM/JTS. I have just downloaded it again and it's working. I think I might be losing my mind....

Thanks for the answer!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.