It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Configuring data warehouse in RTC 4 after upgrade from RTC 2

Thomas Dunnigan (13114126) | asked Aug 03 '12, 6:45 p.m.
I upgraded a test system from version 2 to 4. Of course with the 3.01.3 upgrade in between.   I skipped enabling the data ware house during the 2 to 3 upgrade.  However, when I upgrade from 3 to 4 and go to setup in version 4 to enable the warehouse, every thing seems to be fine, but I don't see any jobs to enable in the data warehouse for RTC. 
It states that the Data Mart is my Data Warehouse Provider and i need to reconfigure on the Data Collections Jobs page.  When I go there, there is no way to perform that reconfiguration.

How do I do this?

Comments
Thomas Dunnigan commented Aug 03 '12, 6:53 p.m.

The exact message is: "The data warehouse is configured to use the data mart provider. Job history cannot be shown for the data mart provider. The provider can be changed on the Data Collection Jobs page."

One answer

permanent link
Benjamin Silverman (4.1k610) | answered Aug 03 '12, 9:37 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Thomas,

This change is done by going to the <application>/admin page (ie - ccm/admin) -> Reports -> Data Warehouse Connection, and setting the "Data Collection Jobs" property = True.  Hope it helps,

Comments
Thomas Dunnigan commented Aug 05 '12, 7:44 p.m.

Thanks, but that was laready configured.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.