It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error code:ID CRRRW8000E regarding application exception

Preetam Sikdar (61316) | asked Jul 27 '12, 7:41 a.m.
edited Jul 30 '12, 9:19 a.m. by Seth Packham (1.4k42213)
An application error exception is coming.
The details steps are as follows:
1.From the Administration, I have clicked on Manage project properties and added a new artifact type for Business process diagram
2. Add from the artifact menu , create artifact and business process diagram
3. I have added the name etc., and check the button open Artifact and clicked on save

I got these error there.Though i stop the browser and restart it though its showing the same error message
Can anyone please tell me what to do with these problem.

Error Image .

Comments
Seth Packham commented Jul 30 '12, 9:18 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I don't think there is enough information in this question to get a good response. Which of the CLM products or applications are you using? Please be more specific.

2 answers

permanent link
Preetam Sikdar (61316) | answered Jul 31 '12, 1:16 a.m.
edited Jul 31 '12, 1:16 a.m.
Hi Seth
We are basically using the RRC - CLM4.0 .

permanent link
Robin Bater (3.4k47) | answered Jul 31 '12, 2:13 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
The error means "The editor was not able to execute a request because it encountered an application exception. This is usually caused by the editor getting into an unexpected state."

It would suggest from your steps above that when trying to create Business Process Diagram from the RM application that there is a problem with that artifact creation, or communication between the web client and the server.

Other than this error do you see any other errors in the server rm.log and rdm.log files?

As an administrator (with RRC Analyst license) you have the privileges to create an business process sketch so privileges should not be problem. And because the artifact has not been created yet you would not be running into converter.war issues or plug-in problems, unless you are running on a platform other than those supported windows and linux platforms described here: https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/DelegatedConverterApplication

Can you confirm that you have no problems creating rich text artifacts?

Also which browser are you working with and is it a 32-bit browser, as graphical artifacts will only run on 32bit versions of IE and FireFox?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.