It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM DOORS Integration

Bharat Patel (81123943) | asked Jul 10 '12, 2:50 p.m.
retagged Jul 15 '12, 1:03 p.m. by Pramod Chandoria (2.1k11220)

After linking of Test case (in RQM) with Requirement (from DOORS), when we are trying to save in RQM, getting following error message.

"Unable to load /qm/proxy?uri=https%3A%2F%2F<servername>%3A8445%2Fdwa%2Frm%2Furn%3Arational%3A%3A1-4fd997ed38995647-O-2-00000020 status:409".

We are able to establish link, but not able to save.

Please let us know resolution of this problem.

4 answers

permanent link
Scarlett Li (20149) | answered Oct 12 '12, 10:09 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
This is a known limitation from DOORs side, whenever there is a module open on DOORs client side, it can not be edit on Web side, and if changes request (save link) from QM or DWA side, it will return with a 409 conflict error.

The work around is to close the openning module before save in the web.

Hope this helps,
Scarlett

permanent link
Aaron Ramirez (362) | answered Jul 18 '12, 3:19 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Bharat,

Can you please state which version of RQM and DOORS you're using? The 409 - Conflict status usually occurs due to a concurrence issue over a certain resource being attempted to be updated while in use. Is the Test Case also related to Plan Items, Quality Tasks? Also, when you mention "We are able to establish link, but not able to save", you mean any other modification on the Test Case is not saved, only the link to the Requirement?

Thanks in advance,

Aaron.

permanent link
Amit Garg (312051) | answered Oct 12 '12, 9:45 a.m.

Hello Aaron, even we are facing the same issue. We are using RQM 4.0, DOORS 9.4 and DWA 1.5.0.0.

Also, we see that we are able to create links from DWA to RQM, but when we try to delete this link created and save it or

if we create a link from RQM to DOORS and then try to save it, it gives us the same error message as Bharat has mentioned.

Comments
vinay kumar nukala commented May 22 '13, 12:58 a.m.

Hi Amit,

I am using RQM 4.0.1 and doors 9.4(DWA 1.5) and facing problem with integration. please send me if you have any help document with you. I am facing problem with generating the ssl certificate mainly.

permanent link
Amit Garg (312051) | answered Oct 12 '12, 10:36 a.m.

Hello Scarlett,

Yes, I was aware of the issue you have mentioned and we did not have any DOORS session or the module open in DWA while we performed the task of linking and saving in RQM.

Any other suggestions and thoughts are most welcome.

Regards
Amit

Comments
Scarlett Li commented Oct 14 '12, 9:53 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Amit,

There are some other cases that ill turn in 409 too, i.e. the module or view been "Locked" in DOORs; or, the module or view been set as "exclusive read" mode, etc. Could you pls check the DOORs server log, see any hints there?

Thanks,

Scarlett

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.