It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How do we successfully import a custom RRDI report into RQM?

Michael Walker (99215201157) | asked Jul 05 '12, 2:44 p.m.
We setup RRDI to work with our Jazz Repositories.  I can access Cognos through our RQM project and I created a custom report in RRDI.  When I go to RQM and View Reports, then click on the + sign to import a custom report, then click Browse, I get this error msg popup:

Unable to communicate with the Rational Reporting Server.

In the JTS Log file I see the error below. Is this related to our popup msg and how could we resolve this? I'm wondering if it's related to setting up the Consumer Key during install. Maybe the ouath password wasn't entered correctly.

java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: The certificate issued by CN=xxxxxxx.svldev.svl.ibm.com, OU=Root Certificate, OU=svljazz04Node02Cell, OU=RationalReportNode01, O=IBM, C=US is not trusted; internal cause is:
    java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: Certificate chaining error
    at com.ibm.security.cert.BasicChecker.<init>(BasicChecker.java:111)
    at com.ibm.security.cert.PKIXCertPathValidatorImpl.engineValidate(PKIXCertPathValidatorImpl.java:176)
    at com.ibm.security.cert.PKIXCertPathBuilderImpl.myValidator(PKIXCertPathBuilderImpl.java:474)
    at com.ibm.security.cert.PKIXCertPathBuilderImpl.buildCertPath(PKIXCertPathBuilderImpl.java:386)
    at com.ibm.security.cert.PKIXCertPathBuilderImpl.buildCertPath(PKIXCertPathBuilderImpl.java:332)
    at com.ibm.security.cert.PKIXCertPathBuilderImpl.engineBuild(PKIXCertPathBuilderImpl.java:195)
    ... 87 more
Caused by:
java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: Certificate chaining error
    at com.ibm.security.cert.CertPathUtil.findIssuer(CertPathUtil.java:298)
    at com.ibm.security.cert.BasicChecker.<init>(BasicChecker.java:108)

One answer

permanent link
Sylvain LEQUEUX (2132728) | answered Sep 12 '13, 5:18 a.m.
Hello,

I know it's an old post, but if someone has the same issue or if your still persists, you may want to take a look at http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21609885

Regards,
Sylvain

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.