It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Prompt page error

archana kurup (2026872) | asked Jul 15 '13, 3:43 a.m.
retagged Jul 23 '13, 4:45 p.m. by Ralph Earle (25739)
I created a filter to select a particular project and to print the details associated with it in the page.But when i have given the query,while it's validation , it asked for a value(like project name) and i have given one of the project name.But then after whenever i run the project,even if it i choose other project name also it takes only the project details which i have given while validating?so there is no use of taking prompt to slect the project...Can anyone please help me...

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Jul 15 '13, 3:49 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Please consider to provide some more context in your question, if you want an answer. For example the use case, the versions of the tool etc. Just ask yourself if someone not sitting at your computer and not looking through your eyes would have a chance to answer our question.

One answer

permanent link
Jun Wang (6077) | answered Jul 15 '13, 4:39 a.m.
The validating is remembered the parameter you selected before. If you would like to verify your query, you should run the query in Query Explorer. Selecting the query, right-click the mouse and click 'View Tabular Data'. When you execute the query, you need to select the parameters then run it.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.