It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM-Build Forge integration: synchronize not listing lab resources

Veena Balakrishna (361106) | asked Jun 06 '12, 10:12 a.m.
I have followed the instructions given in the infocenter
1.Configuring Rational Build Forge versions 7.1.1.4 and later to connect with Rational Quality Manager
2.Configuring Rational Quality Manager to connect with Rational Build Forge versions 7.1.1.4 or later.
Verifying Rational Quality Manager and Build Forge configurations
  1. In the main menu, click Lab Management > All Inventory History. The All Inventory History editor opens.
  2. Click Synchronize. If your configurations are correct, the lab resource definitions in Rational Build Forge are visible in Rational Quality Manager. If you added a Rational Build Forge lab resource using Rational Quality Manager, that resource also displays. When you click Synchronize, the resource is updated in Rational Quality Manager with information from Rational Build Forge.

When I click on Synchronize, I dont see the lab resource definitions in Rational Build Forge listed.

Please help in getting this integration work

Comments
Alan Gonçalves commented Oct 21 '14, 11:21 a.m.

Hello Veena...
Good afternoon.
I just would like to confirm with you, if you are able to get it working successfully. I'm trying to perform this integration between RQM and Build Forge, but until now I'm unable to get success with it.
I'll be happy if you could share with me any success related to it ok!
Have a great day.
Tks so much.

One answer

permanent link
Wei Su (11) | answered Jun 12 '12, 4:28 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Please check whether <projectArea> element is used in your integration_config.xml like below:<instance>

<projectArea>Your project</projectArea>
</instance>

If you have already added it, please include the error info which can be got from the qm.log file here.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.