It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Query on Mandatory Fields

Maria Amalan (784366) | asked May 24 '12, 7:10 a.m.
I have set a few fields as mandatory in an RQM PA. But the * is not appearing in the web client. How can we set the * for the mandatory fields?

3 answers

permanent link
Jerry Shengulette (63914) | answered May 25 '12, 10:36 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I have set a few fields as mandatory in an RQM PA. But the * is not appearing in the web client. How can we set the * for the mandatory fields?

Using RQM 3.0.1.3, the web client shows as-yet-unfilled mandatory field with a red 'x' in the latest supported version of Internet Explorer and Firefox.

What browser are you using? What version of RQM? What is the specific application context where you'd like to see the *?

Your best bet might be to open a support ticket but if you post responses, perhaps I can check into it further.

permanent link
Maria Amalan (784366) | answered May 28 '12, 3:52 a.m.
RQM Version being used is V2.0
Browser used is Firefox 3.6.28
We want certain Customized fields to be made mandatory. Some of them are drop downs and some text fields.

permanent link
Jerry Shengulette (63914) | answered Jun 05 '12, 12:34 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
It may not be all that you want yet but my only recommendation would be to upgrade to a much newer version of RQM.  Customization at the V2.0 release was in its infancy.  Check out jazz.net for pre-GA versions of 4.0.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.