It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

ADMIN account still in Application Configurations

Wade Towles (33168) | asked Apr 18 '12, 1:28 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I was review some of the server settings in the RQM Application on the JTS and I noticed that a number of the fields requiring an account entry contain the ADMIN account, even though I disabled it in the setup. Is this entry linked to the new admin account created in setup, or is it invalid because the account has been disabled? If it is invalid, is the best way to fix it to go through the 3 applications and search for all refernced to ADMIN and change them to the new admin id, or is the best way to restore the ADMIN account?

4 answers

permanent link
Daniel Moul (4.9k1318) | answered May 14 '12, 8:12 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Wade, did you mean to ask about RRC (the RM application) here, or did you mean to ask this in the RQM forum?

permanent link
Wade Towles (33168) | answered May 15 '12, 9:34 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Actually, it should probably go inthe JTS Core - I see this in the JTS server configuration. I see it in the RM server, but I checked and it is also in the other CLM servers.

permanent link
Daniel Moul (4.9k1318) | answered May 15 '12, 9:44 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Actually, it should probably go inthe JTS Core - I see this in the JTS server configuration. I see it in the RM server, but I checked and it is also in the other CLM servers.

OK I leave it to you to open a defect against foundation.

permanent link
Wade Towles (33168) | answered May 15 '12, 12:45 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I just filed defect 211848 in JAZZ Foundation, against Install.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.