It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RRC Associations

Phil Davies (111) | asked Apr 10 '12, 10:22 a.m.
Hi,

I am working with RRC, RQM and RTC and would like to have requirements created in RRC able to "provide" artifacts to RQM and RTC. When creating the associations between projects all I am able to defined are "uses" from RQM and RTC back into RRC and not the other way round which is what I want.

Thanks

Phil D

One answer

permanent link
Robin Bater (3.4k47) | answered Apr 15 '12, 11:03 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

I am working with RRC, RQM and RTC and would like to have requirements created in RRC able to "provide" artifacts to RQM and RTC. When creating the associations between projects all I am able to defined are "uses" from RQM and RTC back into RRC and not the other way round which is what I want.

Thanks

Phil D

Not sure this helps, but in V4, creating in the RM project area, uses associations, for example to a CCM project area

Implementation Requests
Requirements Change Requests

Will create the corresponding provides from the CCM project area to RM

Not sure if you have access but follow the links in this CLM project might help.

https://jazz.net/jts/applicationAdmin?owningApplicationKey=1e26195b-6bcc-4915-80bd-00ab272fdaff&displayBanner=true#action=com.ibm.team.process.editProjectArea&itemId=_LL9OcqF3EeCz_bMhxaF3Fw

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.