It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Importing Excel documents with RTC story field?

Sungmin Park (131) | asked Apr 09 '12, 3:46 a.m.
One of my customers has excel documents with test cases, test scripts and their links with RTC stories.

We need to import these excel documents and generate test cases in RQM. We are trying to create the links with the stories in RTC while generating test cases, so that we don't have to manually link the test cases with the stories.

I'd like to know if it is possible to do this with RQMExcelImporter and if so, how do we modify cfg file?

Thanks in advance.

One answer

permanent link
Hao Wan (1.5k35) | answered Apr 09 '12, 10:20 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
hi sparksy, we don't support this feature in Excel Importer currently, I have added an enhancement to track this
https://jazz.net/jazz02/resource/itemName/com.ibm.team.workitem.WorkItem/65350

One of my customers has excel documents with test cases, test scripts and their links with RTC stories.

We need to import these excel documents and generate test cases in RQM. We are trying to create the links with the stories in RTC while generating test cases, so that we don't have to manually link the test cases with the stories.

I'd like to know if it is possible to do this with RQMExcelImporter and if so, how do we modify cfg file?

Thanks in advance.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.