Create Execution status by iteration using weight/TCERs count (live) --using Master test plan with child test plans
Hi I'm having troubles to generate the report using the widgets:
Execution status by iteration using weight/TCERs count (live) .. I have a Master test plan with Child test plans added(30 child test plans each one with ~5 TCERs assigned to different iterations.
when I try those widgets by selecting the Master test plan that groups them shows 'No records returned for report'
even If I select the parameter:
Any suggestion that I can try to have this working for multiple child test plans arrenged in a common Master test plan??.
Execution status by iteration using weight/TCERs count (live) .. I have a Master test plan with Child test plans added(30 child test plans each one with ~5 TCERs assigned to different iterations.
when I try those widgets by selecting the Master test plan that groups them shows 'No records returned for report'
even If I select the parameter:
'Include Child/Master Test Plans: Yes'
but when I pick just one Child test plan the widget shows the chart properly.
Any suggestion that I can try to have this working for multiple child test plans arrenged in a common Master test plan??.
One answer
Hi Alejandro, Co-incidentally I was trying to replicate the behavior and see that on RQM 5.0.2iFix005 or lower.
Are you on RQM 5.0.2? If yes, try installing interim fix 8 for RQM 5.0.2 and check if the issue persists?
I confirmed in my instance that the issue is gone after installing iFix008 for RQM 5.0.2.
Let me know how it goes..
Best Regards
Sunil
Comments
Don Yang
Jul 15 '15, 1:19 a.m.Alejandro Torres
Sep 20 '15, 10:57 p.m.Don Yang
Jul 16 '15, 5:38 a.m.