It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RRC 4 beta - bad response time

Luc LeMaitre (1347) | asked Mar 28 '12, 5:04 a.m.
Hi ,

I have installed RRC 4 beta in the same environment compared to RRC 3.0.1 (vmware Win 7x64 - 8 Go - 8 cpu cores), and the response time is quit bad with RRC 4 compared to RRC 3.
Is it a problem with tomcat 7 ?
Some ideas for optimizing ?

Luc

2 answers

permanent link
Robin Bater (3.4k47) | answered Mar 28 '12, 7:40 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi ,

I have installed RRC 4 beta in the same environment compared to RRC 3.0.1 (vmware Win 7x64 - 8 Go - 8 cpu cores), and the response time is quit bad with RRC 4 compared to RRC 3.

Luc

Was this a similar environment or the same environment where an upgrade performed? I ask because I have seen problems after an upgrade when I did not clear the browser cache and active logins - there was some data left in the cache.

Also which browser are you using? I am using FF 10 and I have not noticed any drop in performance.

permanent link
Luc LeMaitre (1347) | answered Mar 29 '12, 12:03 p.m.
Hi ,

Luc

Was this a similar environment or the same environment where an upgrade performed? I ask because I have seen problems after an upgrade when I did not clear the browser cache and active logins - there was some data left in the cache.

Also which browser are you using? I am using FF 10 and I have not noticed any drop in performance.

Hi Robin,

I make some modifications in my environment and I have now a very good performance ...
- installing Jazz version 32x and not 64x
- decreasing the init stack size
- using DB2 express (but with a table page size inferior to the specified one in the properties)

but I have another pb concerning rrc that is not accessible ... I will create another topic on this point

Luc

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.