It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

What BIRT templates go into QM / RTC ?

Kevin Ramer (4.5k9186201) | asked Mar 05 '12, 4:29 p.m.
Just upgraded 4 RQM to v3.0.1.2 and users are complaining about missing
'micro' reports. Attaching my RTC client to the QM project and attempting to "Deploy new Templates" gives a list the seems to include QM related reports, but it would be nice to have an inclusive list of which reports belong where.

I'm worn down from searching for other issues already raised about this level of QM, can someone throw the old dog a bone ?

TIA

One answer

permanent link
Robert Rassmann (9923) | answered Mar 21 '12, 3:14 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Just upgraded 4 RQM to v3.0.1.2 and users are complaining about missing
'micro' reports. Attaching my RTC client to the QM project and attempting to "Deploy new Templates" gives a list the seems to include QM related reports, but it would be nice to have an inclusive list of which reports belong where.

I'm worn down from searching for other issues already raised about this level of QM, can someone throw the old dog a bone ?

TIA

The list of 3.0.1 reports can be found here:
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/clmhelp/v3r0m1/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.jazz.reports.doc%2Ftopics%2Fqm_c_birt_reports.html

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.