It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM api execution result

Abdul Wasay Mohammed (121) | asked Jun 22 '10, 3:48 p.m.
I'm trying to figure out how to run a test case through the RQM api, so that I can create an execution result. The rest api just offers GET, PUT and DELETE.
let me know if there is any way to do it or there is any workaround to create an execution result. appreciate it.

Thanks

2 answers

permanent link
Rajesh Gottapu (20613621) | answered Jun 24 '10, 6:04 a.m.
I'm trying to figure out how to run a test case through the RQM api, so that I can create an execution result. The rest api just offers GET, PUT and DELETE.
let me know if there is any way to do it or there is any workaround to create an execution result. appreciate it.

Thanks

Hi,

GET, PUT, POST and DELETE Operation does not allow you to update the result in RQM.

Are are tyring to build an adpter. If yes
Please dig out the RQMCommandLineAdapter Library to attach results to RQM.

Regards,
Rajesh Gottapu.
Arsin Systems Pvt Ltd.

permanent link
John Nason (2.4k1012) | answered Jun 30 '10, 3:33 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
This information is not entirely correct. Execution Results can be created through the REST API by using the PUT operations. Execution Results can be updated by PUTing an ER to an existing id.

https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/RqmApi

Hope that helps.

Regards,
John Nason
RQM Development

Thanks

Hi,

GET, PUT, POST and DELETE Operation does not allow you to update the result in RQM.

Are are tyring to build an adpter. If yes
Please dig out the RQMCommandLineAdapter Library to attach results to RQM.

Regards,
Rajesh Gottapu.
Arsin Systems Pvt Ltd.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.