It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

In report for TCER How does "Not Run" get filled in?

steve Hill (634) | asked Mar 26 '14, 12:02 p.m.
 IN RQM 4.0.4 i have an iteration filled in (Formal FAT) and selected along with Build (Build D.0.00.L).  I run a report for Status using TCER and see my Passed, Failed, Inconclusive, In-Progress test execution records but only the ones that have been run show counts.  The last column shows "Not Run" but it is always "0". How do i get it to count the Test case Scripts that have not been run on this Iteration?  

One answer

permanent link
Clara Forero (6212) | answered Mar 28 '14, 6:40 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Steve,

What's the name of the report you are running?  A change in the report engine affected some QM reports, specifically when calculating the "Not Run" status.  You are probably seeing this same issue.  Please let me know what's the name of the report so I can confirm that.

Thank you,

Clara

Comments
steve Hill commented Mar 31 '14, 1:09 p.m.

Tnx's Clara,  

I am running the report "Execution Status using TCER Count"  filtered on Iteration as Formal FAT.  
Steve 

Clara Forero commented Apr 01 '14, 9:46 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Steve,

I tried the "Execution Status using TCER Count (Live)" report on a CLM 4.0.4 GA server and the "Not Run" column correctly displayed the number of TCER that had never been run.   It won't count "Test Case Scripts", but Test Case Execution Records created that had not been run. 

I believe a RFE will be submitted (if it hasn't already) to have a report that lists the Test Cases without TCER.  If this is what you are looking for, it may be available in a future release.

If you use RRDI, you can create your own report using the information from the "Test Case Area".

- Clara

steve Hill commented Apr 02 '14, 5:14 p.m.

How do i create a TCER that has not been run? 

I have previous TCERs and have started executing test Case's  which it counts but those test cases that do not have a current iteration TCER do not display in the "Not Run' column.  Can yo point me to a procedure to setup so i can see what Test Case Execution has not been run for a particular Iteration? 
Steve

Clara Forero commented Apr 07 '14, 5:44 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Steve,

From the Test Case screen, click on "Test Case Execution Records" on the left.  On the view displayed, click on the icon "Generate New Test Case Execution Records" (the one with the green arrow and the '+' sign) and follow the steps.  This will create just the execution record, without any result.

Clara

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.