It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is there a way to unsubscribe to several items at once?

Per Flodin (6833) | asked Mar 02 '12, 4:05 a.m.
Hi!

Is there a way to unsubscribe to several items at once?

I have found the opposite: In the result list of a query, you can select multiple items, right click and select "Subscribe Me".

One Use Case: You have created lots of items for a team, and you change responsibilities and move to another team. Then you are perhaps not interested in updates of the items for the first team.

Thanks! BR, Per

Accepted answer

permanent link
long TRUONG (3654122147) | answered Jan 24 '15, 10:50 p.m.
 By this time you probably don't need an answer anymore, but here is what I just found trying to unsubscribe users retired from LDAP, hence to be archived:
  • Run a query for WI's subscribed by (what I use) users picked from 'the prompted list' in the Eclipse client
  • Select all the workitems found and displayed.
  • Right click, expand Subscriptions from the popup menu.
  • Pick Manage Subscriptions from the secondary popup menu ( this menu now in 4.0.6 would have 3 choices: Subscribe Me/ Unsubscribe Me/ Manage Subscriptions... at your time may be you only had subscribe me)
  • A list of all subscribers of all these selected WI's will pop up for you to select those to remove from the subscriber's list. Each user is listed with with a tally of how many WI's he/she is subscribed to.

Per Flodin selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.