It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CRJCA0046E An unexpected error

Qiao Meng (1644) | asked Feb 24 '12, 4:14 p.m.
I installed IBM RTC server on my own machine, while I use it, everytime I try to create a Lifecycle Project, it goes to this "Lifecycle Project Administration Setup" page and prompt an error like this:
CRJCA0046E An unexpected error was encountered while processing a request.
Can anyone help me?

2 answers

permanent link
Kevin Poindexter (113) | answered Nov 05 '12, 12:49 p.m.
 Does anyone have an answer to this? I'm having the same problem as well.

permanent link
Sumant Renukarya (1.1k23339) | answered Dec 21 '12, 3:09 a.m.
Here are a few things to verify and try to resolve this problem:

A.

1. Open the friends.rdf file at the C:\Program Files\IBM\JazzTeamServer\server\conf\admin location and make a note of the oauthConsumerKey here.

Example:

<jfs:oauthConsumerKey>59576503d5b74bbeadccb16df02fb9d3</jfs:oauthConsumerKey>

2. Then go to Jazz Team Server Administration home using the url http://hostname:9443/jts/admin; Select 'Server'

3. Towards left, below 'Configuration' --> 'Registered Application', verify that Lifecycle Project Administration is registered correctly
and the status shows a 'green' check mark, which indicates the registration is just fine.

Also, make a note of the ConsumerKey for Lifecycle Project Administration application here. This should match the one in step 1. If not, change the Consumerkey in step 1 to this value seen in JTS Admin page.

Example:

/admin Lifecycle Project Administration 4.0.1 https://win08r2ent64b:9443/admin/scr 59576503d5b74bbeadccb16df02fb9d3  Installed Settings  

4. Then go to 'Communication' --> Consumers (Inbound)

Look for the Authorized Keys section in this page and verify the Consumer Key for /admin. This should be the same as listed in step 3.

Adding, ensure that 'Function User ID' field has 'lpa_user'.

If the 'Function User ID' field is missing the 'lpa_user' entry, do the following steps:

a. Go to 'Configuration' --> Registered Applications; Here, remove the 'Lifecycle Project Administration' application
b. Then, click on 'Add' to add the 'Lifecycle Project Administration' again!
c. Once done, make a note of the ConsumerKey for LPA and add this new ConsumerKey at C:\Program Files\IBM\JazzTeamServer\server\conf\admin\friends.rdf file.

5. Then go ahead and Try to access 'Lifecycle Project Administration' application to create a new project.

B.

Ensure there are no warnings/errors in the diagnostics for JTS.

Re-run Jazz Team Server set-up once again to ensure application registration is just fine.

C.

If above does not work and if feasible, drop the database and re-create the database. Perform this even for the datawarehouse. Then re-run JTS set-up and try to access LPA application.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.