It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How do I delete a project dashboard?

T M (8878188143) | asked Nov 20 '11, 1:05 a.m.
Hi,

I'm a member of the project area and my role has the permission to create/delete/save project dashboards. But I don't see any option for creating a new dashboard or deleting an existing project dashboard? I can create/delete personal dashboards but not for project/team dashboards. Is this because there can be only one project dashboard for a project area and hence deletion or creation is not possible?

Thanks!

One answer

permanent link
Adam Archer (83639) | answered Nov 30 '11, 6:01 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
That's correct. There is only 1 dashboard per project/team and there is always 1 dashboard per project/team.

Previously we had an option to revert project and team dashboards to the default from the process template, but we removed that due to users accidentally reverting with no way to recover the data. See the following work item:

152431: Remove the "restore default" feature

Hopefully, we will add that support back once we have the ability to restore dashboards to previous states, thus allowing users to recover from accidental reverts. See the following work item:

149850: Dashboard history and restore previous state

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.