It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Unable to run RM setup after migration

shruti joshi (10013239) | asked Oct 21 '11, 8:23 a.m.
Hi all,

I had installed and migrated RTC 3.0.1 on new server. After Migration CCM, JTS and QM applications are working fine, but when I get the rrc (/rm) install screen, i get an error:

CRRRS3008E Unexpected error occurred, see the log file for a possible cause.
The response code for the error is '500'

anyone knows what the problem is?

Thanks
Shruti

2 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.4k33646) | answered Oct 24 '11, 4:35 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
500 is internal server error from the app server. Maybe the application is not installed or deployed. You should test if you can connect to the rm's URI with a browser and try enforcing a redeployment. Check if the rm.war is available on the server too. How to depends on your app server. You have not provided info about what you use.

Comments
YOGESH LOKHANDE commented Nov 19 '12, 12:31 a.m.

Ralph I have same error but migrate from 3.0.1 to 4.0

and test for browser also but problem still there.

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.4k33646) | answered Oct 24 '11, 4:30 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

where you able to register RM to the JTS? I would suggest to look at the various application log files, especially JTS and RM to get more informtion about what is going wrong. the files are called jts.log and rm.log and are typically in a subfolder of the application server the applications are running on. Fortomcat the folder is <installDir>/server/logs.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.