It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Full Distribution Install issue

Darren Lawrence (1111) | asked Sep 29 '11, 4:42 p.m.
Ran into an issue upgrading from my RTC 2 server to a 3.0.1 distribution system. I have JTS installed on machine A and CCM installed on machine B but when I run the upgrade script I get the following error:

CRJAZ2091E The Jazz Team Server compatibility version check failed with the following error:
CRJAZ2054E The Jazz Team Server version is not compatible with this applications. The version is 3.0.0, but it must be in the range [3.0.1,4.1.0).

And yes I have JTS 3.0.1 installed before someone asked that question. If fact I downloaded the 3.0.1 web install on the JTS server and scp it over to the ccm server and installed them together. I have both the JTS install directory and my old RTC 2 install directory nfs mounted onto the CCM server when I run the upgrade script and supplied both the OLD_APPLICATION_HOME and NEW_JTS_HOME flags to point to those mounts.

Anyone else come across this or have any advice on how to move forward?

One answer

permanent link
Darren Lawrence (1111) | answered Sep 29 '11, 4:59 p.m.
Found an interesting release note on a similar issue. It noted an issue where version check would fail for a machine architecture mis-match between the to server. Both of my server or x64 but there is a flag you run with the upgrade script -ignoreJTSVersionCheck and that has my upgrade script working now.

https://jazz.net/downloads/jazz-foundation/releases/3.0.1?p=relnotes&pp=true

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.