It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC Source Control

Bharani J (111) | asked Oct 06 '09, 9:54 a.m.
Hi,

My team is planning to use RTC for SourceControl,Build and Defect Tracking.

I have installed RTC 2.0 Client. I am exploring the option of using RTC for Source Control. In 2.0 Client I dont see Source Control node in the left tree.

I have went through the tutorials and tutorials has the source control node on the left panel. But I dont see in my installation under all views.

Should I need to do Some Configuration Changes in Server Side.

Where do I see Source Control node in RTC 2.O ?

Please Help

Thanks,
Bharani J

2 answers

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k9180136) | answered Oct 06 '09, 2:00 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

I have installed RTC 2.0 Client. I am exploring the option of using RTC for Source Control. In 2.0 Client I dont see Source Control node in the left tree.

I have went through the tutorials and tutorials has the source control node on the left panel. But I dont see in my installation under all views.

Please Help

Thanks,
Bharani J

Hi

Source Control should appear inside a Project in the Team Artifacts view when in the Work Items perspective of your Eclipse client.

Some things to try if you are in the right client and the right view/perspective:

1) Check you have connected to an RTC project, or if that still does not help,
2) Start the Eclipse client in a new workspace and connect to an existing RTC project, or if that does not help - try
3) Create a new RTC project (you can do this from the webUI), then start your Eclipse client in a new workspace.

If none of that works - tell us more about what you have done so far, and I am sure we will get you sorted out

regards

anthony

permanent link
Sacha Perret-Gentil (6121) | answered Oct 07 '09, 3:32 a.m.
Hi,

Verify that you have assigned a client license to the user.

You can do that in web interface in User Magement section.

Regards.
Sacha

Hi,

Please Help

Thanks,
Bharani J

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.