It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Build Definition parameters

Canberk Akduygu (99237371) | asked Sep 21 '11, 10:32 a.m.
Hi All,

I have a customer who is trying to keep their build definition as generic as it is possible. So they try to use component name/id,baseline no/id etc in their script. Is there a way to reach those values? They like to use those number(component id/baseline id) to create different folders while they request a new build.

Thank you

2 answers

permanent link
Brent Ulbricht (2.5k11) | answered Sep 21 '11, 11:46 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi All,

I have a customer who is trying to keep their build definition as generic as it is possible. So they try to use component name/id,baseline no/id etc in their script. Is there a way to reach those values? They like to use those number(component id/baseline id) to create different folders while they request a new build.

Thank you

Hi,

These are the properties that are available. The properties you listed look more like scm types of values that are not available, but if you could give more of a scenario/example that would be helpful.

Brent Ulbricht
RTC Build Lead

permanent link
Canberk Akduygu (99237371) | answered Sep 23 '11, 6:43 a.m.
Hi Brent,

All those informations are enough for me. Thank you very much for the help

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.