It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Creating shared dashboards?

Eric Lee (1462412) | asked Jun 18 '08, 3:13 p.m.
retagged Jan 30 '13, 1:45 p.m. by Dr. Hans-Joachim Pross (1.1k4458)
Hey guys,

I'm using RC4 and I can't seem to create a shared dashboard in the Web UI. The documentation says to select the project or team you want to create the shared dashboard in and then press 'create dashboard'. Every time I do that, I just get another personal dashboard.

Along those same lines, is it possible to take a personal dashboard and make it a shared one?

Thanks!

Eric.

2 answers

permanent link
Curtis d'Entremont (1.3k3) | answered Jun 18 '08, 8:14 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Eric,

Project, team, and profile dashboards (what we call shared dashboards) are automatically created as you visit them. The Create Dashboard button is only for your own private dashboards.

There is currently no mechanism to share a private dashboard. You can, however, use a team or project dashboard and share this dashboard with others. Or, if you'd like to share information about yourself with others, you can use your profile.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Curt

permanent link
Dr. Hans-Joachim Pross (1.1k4458) | answered Jan 30 '13, 1:46 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Jan 30 '13, 1:48 p.m.
Now (since version 3?) there is a sharing option for Personal Dashboards to make them public.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.