It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

ER for RRC trace link explorer

Timur Markunin (6495166146) | asked Jul 21 '11, 11:11 a.m.
Hi,

I have tried the add-on and have 3 comments:

- It will be perfect to highlight somehow CLM links (related ER in CCM; validated by ; implemented by) in Diagram view of related links

- If related CLM artifacts belong to different Project Areas it will be good to show this info in Diagram view of related links

- If linked requirements belong to different Project Area it will be good to show this info in Diagram view of related links

-Timur

2 answers

permanent link
Steve Wood (1162) | answered Jul 25 '11, 5:36 a.m.
Hi Timur,

Many thanks for your feeback.

- It will be perfect to highlight somehow CLM links (related ER in CCM; validated by ; implemented by) in Diagram view of related links

You should already be able to see CLM links on the diagram - is your suggestion that these should be visually differentiated from requirement -> requirement links ? Same for requirements to requirements that are in different projects ?

I'll add user stories to our plan and take an action to investigate these suggestions.

Many Thanks,
Steve.

permanent link
Timur Markunin (6495166146) | answered Jul 25 '11, 8:08 a.m.
Hi Steve!

Yeap, I need to distinguish CLM links and links to requirements in other Project Areas.
This is little bit difficult at the moment especially if you have many links.

-thanks in advance
Timur

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.