It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RRC Converter.war Sizing

Wagner Arnaut (1162714) | asked Jul 07 '11, 2:07 p.m.
We are planning to install RTC, RQM and RRC on zLinux servers. Unfortunately RRC Converter.war application is not supported on zLinux.

How do I create a Sizing only for converter.war application? I suppose that we need a smaller machine than the ones for RRC on its Sizing guidelines.

Can you help me with this sizing for RRC converter.war application on Windows/Linux running on Intel Machines?

thanks a lot and best regards.

Wagner Arnaut

One answer

permanent link
Tom Mutdosch (1761) | answered Jul 12 '11, 5:18 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
We are planning to install RTC, RQM and RRC on zLinux servers. Unfortunately RRC Converter.war application is not supported on zLinux.

How do I create a Sizing only for converter.war application? I suppose that we need a smaller machine than the ones for RRC on its Sizing guidelines.

Can you help me with this sizing for RRC converter.war application on Windows/Linux running on Intel Machines?

thanks a lot and best regards.

Wagner Arnaut

You are correct that the RRC Converter application can be run completely separately from the RRC server application. You likely would thus have a lower memory/CPU footprint on the server running solely the converer.war. While that would likely require a smaller machine than that spec'd for running RRC, we have not specific sizing on that particular topology configuration, so there are no specific guidelines for that scenario.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.