It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Rational Team Concert and WAS in IBM iSeries Environment

Fred LoPiano (611) | asked Jul 01 '11, 1:17 p.m.
retagged Jun 23 '12, 5:39 p.m. by Arne Bister (2.6k12832)
Hi, we are trying to get Rational Team Concert loaded in an IBM iSeries environment. We are having issues understanding which Websphere Application Server versions for iSeries are supported, whether the Express version of WAS is sufficient, where to get this WAS software, and what the role of WAS is when using Rational Team Concert. Can anyone direct us to resources that can answer these questions?

2 answers

permanent link
Andreas Nicoladoni (19612523) | answered Jul 02 '11, 12:37 a.m.
Hi, we are trying to get Rational Team Concert loaded in an IBM iSeries environment. We are having issues understanding which Websphere Application Server versions for iSeries are supported, whether the Express version of WAS is sufficient, where to get this WAS software, and what the role of WAS is when using Rational Team Concert. Can anyone direct us to resources that can answer these questions?

Hi,

we are using team concert and was on system-i since 2009 and if you want i can send you an email on monday with our settings of was and the installation guide we used for.

WAS 7 Express with the version 7.0.0.17 which you can download from IBM's downloadpages and I think there is a link on jazz.net. You have to install WAS 7.0 and then download and install the latest group PTF's and fixes you can find on the WAS homepage.

If you'll need more information, feel free to send me an email.

Regards
Andreas

permanent link
Fred LoPiano (611) | answered Jul 05 '11, 2:50 p.m.
Hi Andreas,

Thanks for replying with this info. If you can send further info to Fred.LoPiano@McCrackenFS.com, that would be great.

Thanks again,

FJL

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.