It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM: How to delete DOORS requirements

Vui Ken Chung (1121) | asked Jun 07 '11, 9:40 p.m.
Hi,

I am having problem to delete DOORS requirements from RQM.

Technote: "Rational Quality Manager v2.0.1.1 iFix01 includes the ability to delete DOORS requirements" cannot resolve this issue because all these Rational DOORS requirements have been deleted from Rational DOORS before dissociate them with RQM.

As a result of that, RQM will show a pop-up alert "Cannot archive Requirement 107 as it is read-only."

Click on the DOORS requirements from RQM, it shows "Unable to follow URL: Unable to find the specified container item"

I then try to modify the restored Formal Module URL in Rational DOORS to match the formal module URL on RQM, example:
doors://APPBEL:29998/?version=2&prodID=0&urn=urn:telelogic::1-390465871f686086-O-100000-00000ec1
Rational DOORS however does not allow editing to the Formal Module URL under "Properties".

Is there any workaround to resolve this issue?

2 answers

permanent link
Thomas Würdemann (6) | answered Aug 30 '11, 7:57 a.m.
Hi there,

is there anything new to this topic. I currently have the same issue here. Any recommendations?

Greetings,
Thomas

permanent link
Una Ramsay (1101918) | answered Sep 08 '11, 2:48 a.m.
Hi there,

is there anything new to this topic. I currently have the same issue here. Any recommendations?

Greetings,
Thomas

Hi

Did you get any response to this? Might be better to raise a PMR

I am just starting with DOORs/RQM and can see that this is a very likely scenario

Cheers

Una

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.