It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Hoow to confgure RDM Dashboard for every user

Canberk Akduygu (99237371) | asked Jun 02 '11, 5:47 a.m.
Hi,

I like to add a viewlet in the RDM dashboard which will be visible to every user. By saying RDM Dashboard, I mean the dashboard which you can see by following this url: https://servername:9443/rdm/web/projects.

RDM Dashboard is not realted to project,team or personal dashboard I guess.

Is there a way to do that?

4 answers

permanent link
Chris Horning (2711) | answered Jun 10 '11, 4:39 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

I like to add a viewlet in the RDM dashboard which will be visible to every user. By saying RDM Dashboard, I mean the dashboard which you can see by following this url: https://servername:9443/rdm/web/projects.

RDM Dashboard is not realted to project,team or personal dashboard I guess.

Is there a way to do that?

Hi canberk
You are correct that the Requirements Dashboard is not related to project, team, or personal dashboards.
The Add Widget button at the top right corner will allow a user to add viewlets. Are you trying to change the default viewlets for all users of Requirements Management?

permanent link
Canberk Akduygu (99237371) | answered Jun 13 '11, 5:54 a.m.

Hi canberk
You are correct that the Requirements Dashboard is not related to project, team, or personal dashboards.
The Add Widget button at the top right corner will allow a user to add viewlets. Are you trying to change the default viewlets for all users of Requirements Management?

Hi,You are right. I am trying to change the default viewlets for everybody.

permanent link
Chris Horning (2711) | answered Jun 23 '11, 5:05 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
As of the 3.0.1 release the default viewlets for the requirements dashboard are not easily configurable in a global basis. You can put in a request to have this feature.

permanent link
Daniel Moul (4.9k1318) | answered Jun 23 '11, 9:29 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
As a work around, you might create a team CMM dashboard that includes the RM viewlets -- I haven't checked personally whether all relevant RM viewlets are available to the CCM dashboard.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.