It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RRC2 and RTC2 running on the same Jazz Team Server

Andrew Trobec (49712144139) | asked Nov 26 '09, 10:55 a.m.
Hello everyone,

I have downloaded a trial of both RRC2 and RTC2. How do I configure them on the same Jazz Team Server?

Thank you,

Andrew

One answer

permanent link
Robin Bater (3.4k47) | answered Nov 28 '09, 4:46 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hello everyone,

I have downloaded a trial of both RRC2 and RTC2. How do I configure them on the same Jazz Team Server?

Thank you,

Andrew

On the Jazz.net wiki there are these instructions for using the same Application server

https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/DeployingRationalRequirementComposerServerandRationalTeamConcertServerintothesameWebSphereApplicationServerorApacheTomcatServer

At the bottom of the instructions you will also see this note:

C/ALM

A note about Collaborative Application Lifecycle Management (C/ALM) integration when using multiple applications on the same server When running both Rational Team Concert and Rational Requirements Composer on a single application server, note that the C/ALM functionality from both products is not currently supported in this configuration. If you want to use C/ALM, then each application must run in its own application server at this time.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.