It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Why RTC 3.0 WIs Planned Dates aren't displayed in Queries?

Leonardo Pedrosa (1111) | asked May 30 '11, 10:38 a.m.
retagged Jun 14 '13, 2:15 p.m. by Michael Prentice (622913)
I'd like to know if is possible to retrieve in queries information related to Planned Start Date and Planned End Date calculated by RTC?

I tried do find these dates but I can only retrieve them exporting the plan.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.0k33645) | answered May 31 '11, 1:13 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

I believe that data is dynamically calculated by the plan and therefore not available in queries.

Thanks,

Ralph

I'd like to know if is possible to retrieve in queries information related to Planned Start Date and Planned End Date calculated by RTC?

I tried do find these dates but I can only retrieve them exporting the plan.
Ralph Schoon selected this answer as the correct answer

2 other answers

permanent link
Linda Gricius (6812122) | answered Jul 01 '11, 11:19 a.m.
I just created an iteration called 1.0.2 under a timeline. I did not check the "A release is scheduled for this iteration" box when I created the iteration.

I thought that I would see this new iteration value in the Iteration Planned attribute drop down list so I can select it when adding a work item. But this value doesn't appear.

It appears as though I have to check the "A release is scheduled for this iteration" box to make the 1.0.2 iteration display in the Iterantion Planned attribute drop down.

Is that the correct behavior. If so, can anyone explain why this is the behavior.

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.0k33645) | answered Jul 01 '11, 11:31 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I just created an iteration called 1.0.2 under a timeline. I did not check the "A release is scheduled for this iteration" box when I created the iteration.

I thought that I would see this new iteration value in the Iteration Planned attribute drop down list so I can select it when adding a work item. But this value doesn't appear.

It appears as though I have to check the "A release is scheduled for this iteration" box to make the 1.0.2 iteration display in the Iterantion Planned attribute drop down.

Is that the correct behavior. If so, can anyone explain why this is the behavior.

Yes. Since you didn't plan a release it is not available for planning. This is used for instance to bind behavior to sub iterations.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.