It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CRJAZ0098I error - able to access via browser, not Eclipse

Anthony Kesterton (7.5k7180136) | asked May 23 '11, 3:20 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi

Using RTC v3 beta3 on the IBM Enterprise cloud - and we are seeing a problem from one particular customer site. They can access RTC using the browser, but not via the Eclipse client.

Problem occurs when they try and create a repo connection:

CRJAZ6002E Failed to log into 'vhost0131.site2.compute.ihost.com'

com.ibm.team.repository.common.transport.TeamServiceException: CRJAZ0098I The "com.ibm.team.repository.common.service.IQueryService{/ccm/service/com.ibm.team.repository.common.service.IQueryService}" service failed. The server returned the HTTP error 407 with error text "Proxy Authentication Required".

They do have a proxy server for internet access, and we have altered the settings in Eclipse to accommodate that.

Any ideas?

thanks

anthony

3 answers

permanent link
Ritchie Schacher - IBM (47611) | answered May 23 '11, 9:01 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
In the eclipse preferences, did they select that the proxy requires authentication, an provide the user id and password?

permanent link
Milan Krivic (98010172140) | answered May 24 '11, 6:34 a.m.
In the eclipse preferences, did they select that the proxy requires authentication, an provide the user id and password?

Have you tried to configure your proxy connections to add your host (where JTS server is configured) manually? after that, you must set Active Provider to manually.

I had the same problem, and solved it in this way.

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k7180136) | answered Jun 30 '11, 9:59 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Have you tried to configure your proxy connections to add your host (where JTS server is configured) manually? after that, you must set Active Provider to manually.

I had the same problem, and solved it in this way.

The above might solve your problem. If not, then you have to contact your networking admins to add the external server and port to your "permitted" access list.

anthony

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.