It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

What are RTC build properties that user ant scripts can use?

Joef Huang (46114) | asked May 23 '11, 2:46 p.m.
Hello,

Cruise Control has a set of properties that are passed on to user Ant scripts during build, such as "label", etc.

In RTC build, it seems there are also properties (such as "buildResultUUID") that user Ant script can use. But I can't seem to find a document for the list of such properties and their details.

Can someone please provide a pointer?

Thanks.

2 answers

permanent link
Brent Ulbricht (2.5k11) | answered May 23 '11, 3:01 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hello,

Cruise Control has a set of properties that are passed on to user Ant scripts during build, such as "label", etc.

In RTC build, it seems there are also properties (such as "buildResultUUID") that user Ant script can use. But I can't seem to find a document for the list of such properties and their details.

Thanks.

Hi,

Check them out here.

Brent Ulbricht
Developer/Lead - RTC Build

permanent link
Joef Huang (46114) | answered May 23 '11, 3:13 p.m.
Hello,

Thanks.

Hi,

Check them out here.

Brent Ulbricht
Developer/Lead - RTC Build

Thanks for the quick response.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.