It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Requirements not listed after upgrading to RQM 2.0.1.(1)

Wojciech Bialy (1196) | asked May 16 '11, 8:16 a.m.
After upgrade from RQM 2.0 to 2.0.1 none of the requirements are listed in the requirements section. I can see them via work items query but not in requirements. I have migrated all the data according to the guidelines. Copy/Rebuilt Indices, added table, verified db integrity, copied configuration files, etc. I get no errors from the Jazz server, everything work, all other artifacts are displaced correctly in the places they should. But I can't figure out what is possibly wrong with the Requirements.

Does anyone have/had a similar problem? Thanks in advance for all info.

Cheers
Wojciech

2 answers

permanent link
Mke Landis (6) | answered May 24 '11, 12:19 p.m.
After upgrade from RQM 2.0 to 2.0.1 none of the requirements are listed in the requirements section. I can see them via work items query but not in requirements. I have migrated all the data according to the guidelines. Copy/Rebuilt Indices, added table, verified db integrity, copied configuration files, etc. I get no errors from the Jazz server, everything work, all other artifacts are displaced correctly in the places they should. But I can't figure out what is possibly wrong with the Requirements.

Cheers
Wojciech

I've been having the same problems also.. anyone else?

permanent link
Wojciech Bialy (1196) | answered May 24 '11, 2:58 p.m.
hi,
I've managed to find out what the problem was. The root cause of it is in the server configuration settings. When you run the import, you might notice few warnings at the beginning.

com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.userregistry.ExternalUserRegistryService failed to activate.
com.ibm.team.repository.common.transport.TeamServiceRegistryException: CRJAZ1092I The service class com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.userregistry.ExternalUserRegistryService failed during activation.at com.ibm.team.repository.common.transport.internal.registry.

It didn't bother me at the first place because the import ended successfully. It does, however, have an impact on RQM.

There are two ways of fix it. You can change the server setting in the admin console or you can edit teamserver.properties file.

In both cases you need to change
com.ibm.team.repository.user.registry.type from TOMCAT to DETECT

after that re-run the import and it everything should work.

You can read more about the error in the following technote.

https://www-304.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21441943

cheers,

Cheers
Wojciech

I've been having the same problems also.. anyone else?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.