It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

AQXSP5001E Encountered an internal error while scanning ....

pietro marella (953130) | asked Dec 06 '11, 4:32 p.m.
Hello
I need help with this problem.

I have plugged-in my RQM 2.0.1 a couple of Adapters, an Inventory one and Virtualization one.
They work fine .

As soon as I've plugged-in a new Virtualization Adapter, I get errors from RQM, and all plugins do not work anymore. And I'm not able to be back on a working situation, even removing the newest Adapter.

These are the errors I get in the log. They happen as soon as the Adapter::Init method is completed (with success, btw) ...and from that moment on, the Adpater::Init is invoked in loop ..
The error is mentioning "problems" in the "adapter portion of the customization file"" that I assume to be the integration_config.xml. But I'm quite sure it is syntactical correct.

Any help is really appreciated
19:05:35,359 INFO com.ibm.tivoli.hslt.rtlm.spi - class com.ibm.tivoli.hslt.rtlm.spi.virtualization.HSLTVirtualizationSPI:TivSAM.com.ibm.tivoli.hslt.rtlm.spi.virtualization.HSLTVirtualizationSPI AQXSP0001I The external provider SPI is logging information: ::init: end
19:05:35,390 DEBUG com.ibm.rational.test.lm.service - class com.ibm.rational.test.lm.service.spi.integration.ProviderService method: retrieveInactiveProviders null
19:05:35,390 DEBUG com.ibm.rational.test.lm.service - class com.ibm.rational.test.lm.service.internal.utils.QueryUtils method: forEachMatchingItem null
19:05:38,906 INFO com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.scheduler - CRJAZ0859I Starting the asynchronous task "com.ibm.team.repository.com.ibm.team.scm.monitorScrub".
- class com.ibm.rational.test.lm.service.spi.integration.ProviderService method: retrieveInactiveProviders null
19:05:35,390 DEBUG com.ibm.rational.test.lm.service - class com.ibm.rational.test.lm.service.internal.utils.QueryUtils method: forEachMatchingItem null
19:05:38,906 INFO com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.scheduler - CRJAZ0859I Starting the asynchronous task "com.ibm.team.repository.com.ibm.team.scm.monitorScrub".
19:05:53,578 INFO com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.scheduler - CRJAZ0868I Scheduling the task "LogChangeEventAppenderTask" contributed by component "com.ibm.team.repository" for execution with a fixed delay of 10 seconds.
19:05:38,984 DEBUG com.ibm.rational.test.lm.service - class com.ibm.rational.test.lm.service.internal.utils.QueryUtils method: forEachMatchingItem null
19:05:54,906 INFO com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.scheduler - CRJAZ0858I Completing the asynchronous task "com.ibm.team.repository.LogChangeEventAppenderTask".
19:05:54,906 DEBUG com.ibm.rational.test.lm.service - class com.ibm.rational.test.lm.service.spi.integration.ProviderService method: retrieveInactiveProviders null
19:05:54,921 INFO com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.scheduler - CRJAZ0859I Starting the asynchronous task "com.ibm.rqm.process.deployment.ProcessValidatorTask".
19:05:54,921 DEBUG com.ibm.rational.test.lm.service - class com.ibm.rational.test.lm.service.spi.integration.ProviderService method: retrieveAllProviders null
19:05:54,937 DEBUG com.ibm.rational.test.lm.service - class com.ibm.rational.test.lm.service.internal.utils.QueryUtils method: forEachMatchingItem null
19:05:54,953 DEBUG com.ibm.rational.test.lm.service - class com.ibm.rational.test.lm.service.internal.utils.QueryUtils method: forEachMatchingItem null
19:05:54,953 DEBUG com.ibm.rational.test.lm.service - class com.ibm.rational.test.lm.service.spi.integration.ProviderService method: retrieveAllProviders null
19:05:54,968 WARN com.ibm.rational.test.lm.service - class com.ibm.rational.test.lm.service.spi.integration.ProviderService:ensureProviderImportOccurs AQXSP2510W Problem parsing adapter portion of customization file. java.lang.NullPointerException
19:05:54,968 DEBUG com.ibm.rational.test.lm.service - class com.ibm.rational.test.lm.service.spi.integration.ProviderService method: ensureProviderImportOccurs null
19:05:54,984 ERROR com.ibm.rational.test.lm.service - class com.ibm.rational.test.lm.service.spi.RunningJobsTask:runTask AQXSP5001E Encountered an internal error while scanning for completed automation jobs. com.ibm.team.repository.common.TeamRepositoryException: Problem parsing adapter portion of customization file

*piero marella

One answer

permanent link
Deepa Doraswamy (4712) | answered Jun 26 '13, 5:34 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Piero,

Can you create a PMR for this?

Thanks and regards,
Deepa

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.