It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Viewing/exporting archived data from RTC for BIRT reports

Vinay Kumar AV (17923837) | asked May 11 '11, 10:16 a.m.
I read this article on the Jazz.net Wiki on 'Behavioural differences between BIRT preview and the RTC report viewer'.

https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/ReportsViewingDifferences

This article mentions that when you preview a report in the BIRT editor, "archived" artifacts are included. However, when you run the report in the RTC report viewer on RTC Web UI to view archived artifacts, "Include Archived" checkbox in the left sidebar should be enabled.

For our report we enabled this and did see the archived artifacts show up too in the result. But, when we try exporting the data in Excel after this, the report does not include the archived data. Why is this so? Can anyone guide us on this? Thanks in advance!!

One answer

permanent link
pippo pippo (1111) | answered Jul 20 '11, 5:45 a.m.
I've the same problem.
Even if I checked "Include Archived" when I try to export using Word, PDF I obtain the result like as the option has not been checked.

Any suggestions?
Thx in advance

For our report we enabled this and did see the archived artifacts show up too in the result. But, when we try exporting the data in Excel after this, the report does not include the archived data. Why is this so? Can anyone guide us on this? Thanks in advance!!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.