It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Rich History View

T M (8878188143) | asked Mar 06 '11, 2:04 a.m.
I don't see the graphical info - line connecting square dots and merge info if any in the first column in the History view. I have added "Merges" column and it is completely blank with no visual info. This is happening in both Eclipse client and the Visual Studio client. I'm using RTC 3.0. Am I missing anything here?

Thanks!

4 answers

permanent link
Sreerupa Sen (1.0k4) | answered Mar 28 '11, 5:52 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Are you doing a File History or Component History? Component history won't show a merge graph.

permanent link
Tim Mok (6.6k38) | answered Mar 07 '11, 11:08 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I don't see the graphical info - line connecting square dots and merge info if any in the first column in the History view. I have added "Merges" column and it is completely blank with no visual info. This is happening in both Eclipse client and the Visual Studio client. I'm using RTC 3.0. Am I missing anything here?

Thanks!
That is not normal. It may be something to do with your platform. Can you provide any more details to the platform you're running on, how you installed your RTC client, etc.?

permanent link
T M (8878188143) | answered Mar 07 '11, 12:32 p.m.
RTC 3.0 on Windows XP sp3

Thanks!

permanent link
T M (8878188143) | answered Mar 28 '11, 9:31 a.m.
Thanks! I figured out this last week. It has to be the file history!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.