It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CRJAZ1093I Service class .... failed to activate.

Jeff Ong (14113947) | asked Feb 16 '11, 5:35 p.m.
Ran this command to create the tables
./repotools.sh -createTables teamserver.properties=conf/jazz/teamserver.properties

During the table creation, these messages were displayed,
CRJAZ1093I Service class "com.ibm.team.scm.service.internal.replication.ScmImportContentService" failed to activate.

CRJAZ1093I Service class "com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.ContentService" failed to activate.

What do they mean ? Should we be concerned about the message and fix it or just treat is as a warning ?

2 answers

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k9180136) | answered Feb 17 '11, 1:16 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
./repotools.sh -createTables teamserver.properties=conf/jazz/teamserver.properties

CRJAZ1093I Service class "com.ibm.team.scm.service.internal.replication.ScmImportContentService" failed to activate.

CRJAZ1093I Service class "com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.ContentService" failed to activate.

What do they mean ? Should we be concerned about the message and fix it or just treat is as a warning ?

Hi Jeff

Can you confirm what version of RTC you are running - and the OS. I am thinking maybe the path is not being picked up or the wrong JVM.

anthony

permanent link
Norman Dignard (356696177) | answered Nov 09 '11, 1:58 p.m.
I'm having the same problem. What was your resolution?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.