It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC 3.0 and Insight 1.0.1 - Build In Attributes

Nataliya Kisina (862115) | asked Feb 15 '11, 2:35 p.m.
Hello all,

I am configuring Insight 1.0.1 with RTC 3.0. I had successfully integrated the two products, my ETL runs with no error and all the data is coming across. However I am noticing that some of the build-in attributes of RTC workitems are not being brought over by OOTB ETL.
I know how to modify ETL in order to deal with custom attributes, but I cannot figure out where are build-in attributes. They are not in any of the WORKITEM_SNAPSHOT extension tables, or in COMMON_SNAPSHOT tables. Does any one know where they are located in RTC database so I can bring them over to DW?

Example: Found In attribute with an ID of com.ibm.team.workitem.attribute.version

Thank you in advance!

Nataliya

4 answers

permanent link
Xiang Dong Hu (762) | answered Feb 24 '11, 12:03 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hello,

In RTC 3.0, not all build-in attributes are exposed in the snapshot tables, the "Found In" is one of them. This should be changed in next RTC release.

Hello all,

I am configuring Insight 1.0.1 with RTC 3.0. I had successfully integrated the two products, my ETL runs with no error and all the data is coming across. However I am noticing that some of the build-in attributes of RTC workitems are not being brought over by OOTB ETL.
I know how to modify ETL in order to deal with custom attributes, but I cannot figure out where are build-in attributes. They are not in any of the WORKITEM_SNAPSHOT extension tables, or in COMMON_SNAPSHOT tables. Does any one know where they are located in RTC database so I can bring them over to DW?

Example: Found In attribute with an ID of com.ibm.team.workitem.attribute.version

Thank you in advance!

Nataliya

permanent link
Jackie Albert (1.6k14947) | answered Feb 24 '11, 7:09 p.m.
Thanks - this is good information. Do you mean this will be released in the next iFix, or do we need to wait for the next full release of RTC? Does this mean the release in June?

permanent link
Xiang Dong Hu (762) | answered Feb 25 '11, 10:16 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Actually its the June release, where the RTC integration will be done in a different way via the RTC REST service, and all attributes will be exposed there.

Thanks - this is good information. Do you mean this will be released in the next iFix, or do we need to wait for the next full release of RTC? Does this mean the release in June?

permanent link
Nataliya Kisina (862115) | answered Mar 15 '11, 4:16 p.m.
Thank you!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.