It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Data missing from Rational Insight-RQM connection

Ramavarma M (131) | asked Jul 05 '10, 6:02 a.m.
Hi,

I am new to Rational Insight. I am trying to connect Rational Insight 1.0 with RQM, as given in http://jazz.net/library/content/articles/insight/configuring-insight-for-rqm.pdf. Versions of Rational Insight and Rational Quality Manager are V 1.0 (1.0.0.0_20090512_0138) and V 2.0.0 Standard Edition (2.0.0.20090728_1546) respectively.

I am getting some issues in the step in section 4.5. Invoking test, all entrires other than data source Id, test case Id etc are reported as blank (no entry). As a consequence, in query returns (working with Query Studio) only data like test case Id though it is able to pull data from RQM (I am sure that it pulls out because number of test case query returns matches the number in RQM. I tried adding a few more and running query to confirm)

Am I missing any step? Request help. Thanks in advance

RV

One answer

permanent link
Benjamin Silverman (4.1k610) | answered Jul 07 '10, 11:31 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
If you are using RQM 2.0, you will need to be using Rational Insight 1.0.0.1 or higher. This is likely why you are only seeing certain data returned when you test queries in data manager.

Rational Insight 1.0.0.2 is available for download on jazz.net. With Insight 1.0.0.2, the ETL catalog is already configured to load from multiple project areas, so you do not have to configure ETL manually for each project area (per the PDF you are currently following). Hope it helps,

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.