It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

The user "MYUSER" does not exist in the database

Paul Nicolay (5132) | asked Feb 01 '11, 6:47 a.m.
retagged Jun 24 '12, 4:05 a.m. by Arne Bister (2.6k12832)
Running RTC 3.0 on iSeries V5R4 I always get user "ADMIN" when logging into https://as4edcdevl:29443/jts

Even when using the credentials of a newly created user, it keeps on displaying "ADMIN" in the upper right corner ?

In the WAS logs I also see...

Caused by: net.oauth.OAuthException: The user "MYUSER" does not exist in the database
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.oauth.OAuthServiceProvider.runAsUser(OAuthServiceProvider.java:1163)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.oauth.OAuthServiceProvider.getKeyAndSecret(OAuthServiceProvider.java:1202)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor109.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:618)
at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord.invoke(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:370)
at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord.access$0(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:356)
at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord$ExportedServiceInvocationHandler.invoke(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:56)
at $Proxy233.getKeyAndSecret(Unknown Source)
at net.jazz.ajax.service.internal.http.ThemingHandler.sendLocalRequest(ThemingHandler.java:1480)
... 33 more

Even when logging in with RTCADM I get the same message in my joblog. In addition to the above stacktrace, I also get other stacktraces regarding the "The user ... does not exist in the database".

5 answers

permanent link
Paul Nicolay (5132) | answered Feb 01 '11, 8:14 a.m.
One step further... it is not required to manually create somehting.

The only requirement is that when creating users via /jts/ccm you specify the "User ID" as UPPERCASE when using iSeries user management.

The next question is now... how do I get rid of those wrong users (seems I can only archive users, not delete them).

permanent link
Paul Nicolay (5132) | answered Feb 01 '11, 6:59 a.m.
I found something similar, but not exactly the same (also other product)... http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21443958

permanent link
Paul Nicolay (5132) | answered Feb 01 '11, 7:04 a.m.
Running thru the /jts/setup once more, I noticed this...

Non-LDAP External Registry If you wish to use an external registry other than LDAP, choose this option. Note that if you choose this option you must manually create users in the Jazz Repository to correspond to the users in your external registry.

Since iSeries has its own user management... the question is now how to "manually create users in the Jazz repository" ?

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Feb 02 '11, 9:33 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Paul,

I don't think you can get rid of the users. the reason is, that the users could potentially be referenced by other objects. For example as creators of a work item. You can only archive them. Do you have data already in the project ares (I am asking since you had issues logging in). If not, exporting the process template, in case you changed it, and doing a fresh setup might be an option.

Ralph

One step further... it is not required to manually create somehting.

The only requirement is that when creating users via /jts/ccm you specify the "User ID" as UPPERCASE when using iSeries user management.

The next question is now... how do I get rid of those wrong users (seems I can only archive users, not delete them).

permanent link
Paul Nicolay (5132) | answered Feb 02 '11, 9:48 a.m.
I'm still playing with RTC... so it isn't an issue... was just wondering (and it makes sense).

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.