It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Using rtc windows for iSeries source control?

Darren Briaris (111) | asked Feb 11 '10, 6:04 a.m.
retagged Jun 23 '12, 5:39 p.m. by Arne Bister (2.6k12832)
I am hoping that someone can help me with the asnwer as I am struggling to find out!

We have rtc express running on a windows server. Can we use this for iSeries source control (if we have the rtc client installed in RDi)?

I am confused whether RTC for i adds anything to source control in the iSeries that using rtc on windows server wont have.

Also are there any guides people have to using RTC for iSeries source control?

Many thanks for any advice received!!

One answer

permanent link
Andreas Nicoladoni (19612523) | answered Feb 11 '10, 6:22 a.m.
Last year we have been starting with RTCi and RDi for source control on our system-i. If you have questions feel free to send a private massage or an e-mail. I hope i'm able to help you.

Andreas
p.s.
Since yesterday we have installed RTCp.

I am hoping that someone can help me with the asnwer as I am struggling to find out!

We have rtc express running on a windows server. Can we use this for iSeries source control (if we have the rtc client installed in RDi)?

I am confused whether RTC for i adds anything to source control in the iSeries that using rtc on windows server wont have.

Also are there any guides people have to using RTC for iSeries source control?

Many thanks for any advice received!!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.