It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM trail expired, can't install new key

Jirong Hu (1.5k9295258) | asked Jan 14 '11, 10:27 p.m.
Hi

I downloaded the trail RQM and now it's expired. I see this when I start the RQM now:

- CRJAZ1299I The server license expired on May 30, 2010 2:08 PM.
The server's data will be available in read-only mode. You can install a perman
ent license to enable writing again.

I try to follow this article to install a new activation key, but I couldn't.

1. When I tried to access this URL,https://localhost:9443/jazz/web/console/, I got this:

You have successfully logged into Jazz Team Server but you are not authorized to access Rational Quality Manager.

Your account does not belong to the groups that are authorized to access the Web UI. Please contact your server administrator.

2. When I tried to access this: https://localhost:9443/jazz/admin, I got this:
Error!

You are not authorized to access Jazz Team Server Admin UI

I can't get into Jazz, what can I do?

Thanks
Jirong

4 answers

permanent link
Patrick Van Zandt (1.2k1) | answered Jan 17 '11, 4:36 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Because your server license already expired, the RQM WebUI (/jazz/web/console/) will not be accessible. However, the JTS Admin WebUI (/jazz/admin/) will still be accessible.

You mentioned that you receive this error when attempting to access the JTS Admin WebUI:
Error!

What user ID are you attempting to access the JTS Admin WebUI? You must use an ID which has JazzAdmin repository priveleges. By default, this is the ADMIN user ID however you can grant the same privileges to other user IDs that you create.

permanent link
Jirong Hu (1.5k9295258) | answered Jan 18 '11, 10:38 a.m.
Because your server license already expired, the RQM WebUI (/jazz/web/console/) will not be accessible. However, the JTS Admin WebUI (/jazz/admin/) will still be accessible.

You mentioned that you receive this error when attempting to access the JTS Admin WebUI:
Error!

What user ID are you attempting to access the JTS Admin WebUI? You must use an ID which has JazzAdmin repository priveleges. By default, this is the ADMIN user ID however you can grant the same privileges to other user IDs that you create.

Thanks for your reply. I use ADMIN/ADMIN and another super user id I created before. Both can't get in to nowhere.

Jirong

permanent link
Li Jia Jia (5173) | answered Apr 01 '11, 8:17 a.m.
Have this problem resolved?

My RQM license also expired, and I have activated the license key. But I still got errors as you,

"You have successfully logged into Jazz Team Server but you are not authorized to access Rational Quality Manager.

Your account does not belong to the groups that are authorized to access the Web UI. Please contact your server administrator. "

In tomcat it shows:
15:26:24,265 ERROR t.internal.registry.AbstractActivatio
nManagerOwner - CRJAZ1093I com.ibm.team.repository.service.inte
rnal.license.DefaultLicenseProviderService
com.ibm.team.repository.common.transport.TeamServiceRegistryException: CRJAZ1126
I com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.license.DefaultLicenseProviderS
ervice
CRJAZ1125I com.ibm.rqm.tester.floatingdefault.li
censeid CRJAZ1380E
at com.ibm.team.repository.common.transport.internal.registry.ServiceCon
figuration.getPropertiesMap(ServiceConfiguration.java:280)

permanent link
Manik K (10133) | answered Apr 11 '11, 12:31 p.m.
It using Tomcat, in the jazzinstall dir, edit teamserver.properties to activate ADMIN access, restart tomcat.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.