It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Problem with changing pdf font in Rational quality manager

Marinept Villalobos (472131) | asked Nov 11 '14, 1:48 p.m.
 We would like to change the default font for pdf exporting in RQM, we are using 4.06.
I already followed the documentation, by going to the com.ibm.rqm.print.render.fop.FopDocumentRenderingService in advance properties, changing the default font for spanish from 'Helvetica' for 'Trebuchet MS' but it only showed the pdfs with a Times New Roman font.

I already checked the fonts available in the server, there were Trebuchet Ms Normal, Trebuchet MS Bold and other variations of the same font.
I also tried to write all the trabuchet names of the same family but it didn't work.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Accepted answer

permanent link
William Chen (31215) | answered Nov 11 '14, 6:38 p.m.
Hi Marinept,

Can you see the correct character encoding in "Print View" mode? The "Print View" is next to "Duplicate" button on test cases or test scripts.

Cheers,
Will

Marinept Villalobos selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Marinept Villalobos commented Nov 12 '14, 8:13 a.m.

I went to print view mode and I could see the fonts. Then I printed the pdfs and it seems to work fine. Thanks for the help!

I'm going to do some tests and mark this as accepted answer, however, I tried to create a new script and it's set to arial as default, any option to set Trebuchet as default in the test script editor?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.