It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Work Item "Continue Work IN"

preetam kulkarni (139298) | asked Dec 01 '10, 8:11 a.m.
Hi All,
I am using RTC 2.0.0.2 with scrum process, i have created plans for the current iterations and some of my work items need to be continued to the next iteration ... On right clicking the workitem there is no option of "Continue work in ". Can any body help me... Is it possible to have that option in scrum process ... if not which is the process in which this option avails.
Do let me know if any information is needed.

2 answers

permanent link
Tony DeFarlo (1262314) | answered Jan 09 '11, 7:04 a.m.
You have to be in the Eclipse client and cannot do it from a query, but onl a plan view

Hi All,
I am using RTC 2.0.0.2 with scrum process, i have created plans for the current iterations and some of my work items need to be continued to the next iteration ... On right clicking the workitem there is no option of "Continue work in ". Can any body help me... Is it possible to have that option in scrum process ... if not which is the process in which this option avails.

permanent link
Jason Kissinger (7143) | answered Feb 02 '11, 11:15 a.m.
I am seeing the same behaviour. Scrum masters see the option, but team members do not. I've looked all over in the process configuration and don't see an option to turn this on for everyone on team.

Hi All,

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.