It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Link to RRC requirements lost when test case is copied

Annika Kortell (31109) | asked Nov 15 '10, 4:22 a.m.
1. Link a test case in RQM to a requirement in RRC.
2. Copy the testcase, within the same project area or to anothter project area (no difference).
3. Open the new copy of the test case, open the requirements section.

Why is the requirement not there? Is this a defect or will this not be supported? My customer need to copy several test cases and need the traceability.

3 answers

permanent link
David Chadwick (1511) | answered Nov 15 '10, 10:39 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
2. Copy the testcase, within the same project area or to anothter project area (no difference).

Why is the requirement not there? Is this a defect or will this not be supported? My customer need to copy several test cases and need the traceability.

What versions of RRC and RQM are you asking about? Please include Ifix version # if one applies. I will try to reproduce it and see if it works for me. As far as I know copying a test case within the same repository in RQM 2.0.1 should copy all the links to RRC requirements when it is copied.

permanent link
Annika Kortell (31109) | answered Nov 16 '10, 4:02 a.m.

What versions of RRC and RQM are you asking about? Please include Ifix version # if one applies. I will try to reproduce it and see if it works for me. As far as I know copying a test case within the same repository in RQM 2.0.1 should copy all the links to RRC requirements when it is copied.

I have tested
RRC 2.0.0.2 Buil N20100506-2104
RQM 2.0.1 I20100316_0858
Jazz foundation 1.0.0.2 i iFix 1

Also tested on RRC, RCM and Jazz version 3.0 RCO and have the same problem there.

permanent link
Annika Kortell (31109) | answered Nov 24 '10, 5:16 a.m.

Any news on this?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.