It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CMVC - RTC SCM Importer

Roger Scott (96146) | asked Nov 11 '10, 9:14 a.m.
I am using the supplied SCM Importer to import files from CMVC into RTC, however without success. I can select a release and obtain a list of levels to import from but the result from the import is zero.
I am expecting the files associated with the release selected to be stored locally in the "Client Home" directory and that a stream is created in RTC under Source Control. But this doesn't happen.
If anyone has experience with this process and is in a position to help I would be glad to hear from them.

One answer

permanent link
Kevin Ramer (4.5k8183200) | answered Nov 11 '10, 9:57 a.m.
I am using the supplied SCM Importer to import files from CMVC into RTC, however without success. I can select a release and obtain a list of levels to import from but the result from the import is zero.
I am expecting the files associated with the release selected to be stored locally in the "Client Home" directory and that a stream is created in RTC under Source Control. But this doesn't happen.
If anyone has experience with this process and is in a position to help I would be glad to hear from them.

You might want to look at the open source project for the CMVC Importer(s). They are not supported by Jazz; rather the SDWB group.

This will only work for IBM Intranet:

https://cs.opensource.ibm.com/forum/?group_id=3622

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.