It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC/RQM out of the box support

Jackie Albert (1.6k14947) | asked Oct 05 '10, 3:30 p.m.
I have Insight configured to connect to both RTC and RQM. I'm looking for a few (what seem to be) basic things without much luck

- Reporting against RTC Plan data. WorkItems are assigned to Iterations, which are a part of Plans. We'd like to report on Plan information, but I don't see this mapped by default. Is this true? Are there only certain RTC process templates that are supported by default?

- We also have our RTC and RQM projects connected to ClearQuest. From RQM you can link to a ClearQuest defect. Is there a way to report on this link data?

One answer

permanent link
derry davis (23222016) | answered Oct 05 '10, 3:46 p.m.
I have Insight configured to connect to both RTC and RQM. I'm looking for a few (what seem to be) basic things without much luck

- Reporting against RTC Plan data. WorkItems are assigned to Iterations, which are a part of Plans. We'd like to report on Plan information, but I don't see this mapped by default. Is this true? Are there only certain RTC process templates that are supported by default?

- We also have our RTC and RQM projects connected to ClearQuest. From RQM you can link to a ClearQuest defect. Is there a way to report on this link data?

Hi Jackie,
Check this thread http://jazz.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12501 for the RQM / CQ / Insight question. Basically the answer is no at this time.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.